Wednesday, August 6, 2008

..~Daku DiTag?? 4 d 2nd TimE~..

Part 1 : On the Outside
Name:Nur Amiera Syazwani Bt Abdul Latiff
Date of Birth:17-12-1992
Current Status: Bored
Hair Colour:///connecting///
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign:Sagittarius

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage:
Malay
Your Fear: ALLAH
Your thoughts first waking up
:@hostel= Toilet not pack @home=my sis still sleep(leh kcau)
Bedtime:@ Hostel=depends on h/w dat teacher gv,@ Home=dpends too
Your most missed memory: gv a kisses 2 my parents b4 going 2school

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke
: none
Single or Group Dates:none
Lipton Tea or Nestea:none
Adidas or Nike:Adidas 4sure!~

Part 5: Do You…
Smoke:
Never!!
Drink : 4sure le!!
Curse:nope

Part 6: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game :
erk..
Changed who you were to fit in: Sometimes

Part 7: Age
You're hoping to be married
: now please...lolx

Part 8: In A Girl
Best eye colour:
dark brown
Hair colour:originally black
Short or long hair: both of

Part 9: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago:
Typing
1 hour ago: Talking 2my friends on phone
1 month ago: Cant recall

Part 10: Finish The Sentences
I love:
Allah, My Family n All my Friends
I miss:My friend in SMKBG,All camp mmber xpecially group 10,my buchuk (any1 terasa?) xD
I want: go back 2hostel!!

Part 11:List out 5 presents you wish for your
upcoming birthday: (in random order)

++ Suprise from my family

++ Calling from sum1/my friends

++new bedsheet

++new friends

++new car?? lolx..


Part 12:Five person you would like to tag:

Everybody @my blog roll..
getcha done ur responsibility!!! xD

No comments: